In my family Kayla is first. I came second.

I am J...
I am the last child. I have 2 sisters. And they still go to Hauraki School.

I am Harrison...
I am the second one in the family. I like living in my family.

I am Emil...
Andrea is first and I am second. My family is mumma, dada, me and Andrea.

I am Avan...
My brother is first and I am second. My mum does jobs for me sometimes. My dad has dinner after I have my dinner.

I am Ashleigh...
My family has a baby sister Bella. My cousin is a baby. I love my sister Bella and my cousin.

I am Tatenda...
My sister Samantha was first. I am third.

I am Samuel...
I am the only child in the family. I don’t have any brothers or sisters. Only a mum and dad. I have some wild cats that have 3 little babies and we are going to catch them – all 3.

I am Kody...
I am the first child in my family. And Talia is the second one.

I am Juliana...
My sister Bekka is first. I am second. I love my puppy, Fooey. I love my cat Rocky, sometimes I call it Rock. I love Fooey’s sister. And her name is Pinky.

I am Jamie...
I am last in my family. Maddie is number one and I am number two.

I am Brooklyn...
I am the first and my sister is second.

I am Benjamin...
I am the first child in my family.

I am Angela...
I am the second. Jun is the first. I love my family. I like playing with my brother. I like to play with my mum.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.